Denver Water Heater Services
Call High 5 Plumbing for All Your Water Heater Needs
Are you tired of running out of hot water during your morning shower? Have you noticed that your hot water has smelled musty lately? If this sounds familiar, make sure to call High 5 Plumbing right away! We offer Denver water heater services from seasoned professionals. Our company is accredited with the Better Business Bureau, so you can always count on us to get the job done right. We also carry all the top makes and models of equipment on the market, so you already know you’re going to get the best when you hire our highly trained team. And with a great reputation across our community, there’s no reason to turn anywhere else when you need quality water heaters in Denver.
Call High 5 Plumbing for water heater repair and replacement today at (720) 330-4868.
Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
When your water heater is working well, you probably hardly even think of it. Yet the moment you wake up to that cold morning shower, chances are you’re going to want service—and fast. That’s why High 5 Plumbing offers Denver water heater repair and maintenance backed by the latest tools and technology. Our water heater experts are highly experienced, and know how to identify problems right away, so you never have to worry about waiting around for service. Remember, a malfunctioning water heater is not only an annoyance, but may even be a hazard for you and your family, so give us a call ASAP if you are experiencing any water heater issues.
You may want to call High 5 Plumbing for water heater service in Denver if:
- You are not getting enough hot water: If you find yourself frequently running out of hot water, there is a good chance the temperature setting on the tank is off. It could also be that your current water heater is getting old or not able to keep up with your property’s needs, in which case you may need to install a new one.
- You are not getting any hot water: If your heater has stopped providing you with hot water entirely, you could be dealing with a pilot light problem, or a faulty thermocouple. If you have an electric water heater rather than a gas-powered unit, there could also be an issue with the heating element. All of this can be taken care of fairly easily, however, you should call a professional as soon as soon as possible just so you can find out for sure whether you need a simple repair or a complete system replacement.
- Your water smells funny: A funny smell in your hot water is typically a sign that there is bacteria in your water tank. The solution to this is to flush your tank out and have it professionally cleaned by a skilled water heater plumber. Wait several hours after this service has been completed to test your water again. If it is still emitting a strange odor, and/or your cold water smells funny as well, the problem may not be with your water heater.
- Your water looks discolored: Brownish, rusty water is a sign there is corrosion going on inside your tank. In most cases, you will need to replace the system’s anode rod when this starts to happen, since this component is what stops rust from accumulating. Other times when rusting occurs, it may be necessary to replace the system altogether.
- Your water heater is making strange noises: If your water heater is making a strange banging sound, the most likely reason is that a lot of sediment has accumulated in the bottom of the tank. When the heating element starts burning sediment, the compounds in the tank react to create that alarming noise. Call a plumbing technician to look at your unit and see if there is a problem with the heating element itself (i.e. if it’s starting to burn out,) or if you just need to get rid of sediment build-up. The latter problem is relatively easy to deal with, and can pretty much be taken care of by draining your water tank.
At High 5 Plumbing, we know that remembering to drain and flush out your water heater can be difficult. That’s why we also offer water heater maintenance, so you can get regular tune-ups from qualified professionals. Keep your system working better and lasting longer by signing up for annual maintenance with our water heater experts.
To schedule your next water heater repair, replacement, installation, or maintenance appointment, call (720) 330-4868, or send us a message online. Remember, at High 5 Plumbing, ever call ends with a high five!
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
High 5 Plumbing is prepared to use our considerable resources to do everything in our power to make sure your water heater gets the long-lasting repairs it needs. However, there comes a point when your system is experiencing so many issues, it may be more cost-efficient to simply upgrade to a new one. That’s why we also offer Denver water heater installation and replacement. Whether you need to replace that old model you’ve had for years or are moving into a new house and need to install a water heater for the first time, our team provides a range of cutting-edge options to fit what your family is looking for. Call to schedule an inspection, and get upfront pricing from our honest water heater pros.
You may need to install a new water heater if:
- Your water heater is over 10-years-old
- Your water heater has not been well-maintained
- Your water heater tank shows visible signs of damage
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your water heater needs frequent repairs
- Your water heater has trouble providing you with hot water
- Your water heater is not providing you with any hot water at all
If you are looking to upgrade to a brand new, energy-efficient water heater, you may want to consider installing a tankless unit. Unlike traditional models, which store your water in a tank and reheat it every time you turn on the tap, tankless water heaters use a gas or electric heating element to warm your water as it flows through a pipe. This allows you to enjoy an instant supply of hot water on-demand, without the extra cost of heating your hot water supply again and again. In addition, tankless water heaters are small, making them easy to install and maintain, and are designed to last for up to 20 years! If you are tired of spending so much on energy bills, or you live in a household where there is never any hot water by the time you take a shower, you may want to consider calling High 5 Plumbing to upgrade you to a tankless system today.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Water Heater
At High 5 Plumbing, we are truly committed to going above and beyond to make sure our customers get the most out of their water heater. Nothing is more important to us than your happiness, which is why we are offering a few helpful tips and suggestions to ensure you get the most out of your unit—without extra repairs. Read on for what you need to know for your system to work better and last longer, and remember that when it comes to Denver water heaters, there’s no company more trustworthy than High 5 Plumbing.
Our top DIY maintenance tips for your water heater include:
- Install a water softener to help reduce mineral build-up
- Keep water heater temperature at 120°F (or lower when you’re on vacation)
- Drain and flush sediment annually (on your own or with the help of an experienced technician)
- Test pressure relief valves regularly
- Insulate hot water pipes
- Reduce overall water usage
Let Our Water Heater Technicians Provide Your Home the Comfort It Needs
Life is too short to go without a reliable hot water source, which is why you can always count on High 5 Plumbing for all your water heater needs. Our team is fully certified in order to ensure the highest standards on water heater services and more. We also offer various specials and financing options, making our water heater offers affordable for everyone. And with 24/7 repairs through our High 5 Club, there’s never a better time to call our experienced pros at High 5 Plumbing.