Drain & Sewer Services in Denver
Hire Plumbing Pros That Know How to Take Care of Your Drain & Sewer Lines
Has your kitchen or bathroom sink been backing up? Are you constantly dealing with nasty drain clogs? Maybe you’ve even been smelling a foul sewage odor around your property?
Don’t put off these problems until it’s too late—call High 5 Plumbing! We proudly offer drain and sewer services in Denver backed by years of experience. Our highly trained technicians work fast, in order to make sure your drain and sewer lines are functional ASAP. As a BBB-accredited company with an A+ rating and a Best of HomeAdvisor Award-winner, you can count on our work to be held to the highest standards. And with a reputation for prompt, friendly, and affordable repairs in our community, there’s no reason not to call High 5 Plumbing for all your Denver drain and sewer services Remember, for us, “high five” is more than just a name—it’s the bond we create with every customer over a job well done.
To schedule drain/sewer line repairs now, call (720) 330-4868.
Common Sewer & Drain Line Problems
The average homeowner has dealt with a drain clog before, and while this can certainly be a nuisance, it doesn’t always have to be a big deal, either. The problem is that drain line clogs often lead to other issues, which can cause extensive water damage if you’re not careful. Sewer line issues, on the other hand, can not only lead to thousands of dollars in property damage, but may also pose a serious health risk to everyone on your property. Sewage water contains extremely harmful bacteria and viruses, which it’s why it’s essential to do everything in your power to prevent sewage spills and work to repair them as soon as they happen. Watch out for the signs that you are dealing with a sewer or drain line problem on your property, and make sure to call High 5 Plumbing for all your drain and sewer needs.
Common sewer and drain line problems include:
- Clogs: The scourge of all drain lines, clogs are easier to avoid if you are careful about what you’re putting down your drains. For instance, keep grease, starches, fibrous foods, and hard materials out of your garbage disposal and install a net for hair and soap scum in the shower. And remember, when it comes to the toilet, anything but regular TP - even so-called “flushable wipes” – can easily cause blockages in your line, and even lead to bursting and leaking.
- Back-Ups: Sewage back-ups occur because of a clog somewhere in your line. It doesn’t matter where the clog is, when solid material builds up, it will stop the flow of water, causing that water to come back up through your toilet, bathtub, or sink. The last thing you want is sewage overflowing on your property, so watch out for slow drains or bad smells that may indicate there’s a blockage somewhere in your system.
- Root Intrusion: Tree root intrusion occurs because the roots in your yard are naturally attracted to the moisture provided by your sewer lines. As the roots grow closer to your sewer system, the water inside essentially functions like a fertilizer, causing them to pierce the lines, creating huge leaks and major obstructions. Look out for patches in your lawn that are particularly lush and moist, as well as a persistent sewage smell, as these are common signs of root intrusion.
- Deteriorated/Collapsed Lines: Your sewer and drain lines may start to deteriorate for a number of reasons, from poor materials, to extremely cold weather, to general wear and tear. If your lines become corroded enough over time, they may collapse, causing huge leaks and sewage spills on your property. This is why it is a good idea to have your lines regularly inspected and cleaned by a professional plumber.
- Leaks: Leaks can occur because of clogs, root intrusion, corroded lines, as well as cracks in your foundation and more. You may notice the loud sound of running water, extra moisture on your ceilings/walls/floor, an increase of insects or rodents around your property, a higher water bill, not to mention those overgrown lawn patches and nasty smells in your yard when a bad sewer or drain leak happens. Call a plumber at the first sign of a leak in order to avoid spending tons of money to clean up sewage and water damage.
To take care of persistent drain clogs, you may be tempted to purchase a store-bought drain cleaner. However, our experienced plumbers would caution you against this, as the chemicals in over-the-counter drain cleaners are often very toxic, and can eat away at your lines over time. What’s more, in many cases these cleaners only get rid of a portion of the clog, or even sit on top of it, waiting to bubble out of your drains when a back-up occurs. Instead of using a chemical drain cleaner, consider purchasing an auger of snake from your local hardware store, or even creating a makeshift one at home. Better yet, call our experienced drain and sewer professionals to help get your water flowing smoothly and safely again with minimal hassle.
What Can Your Denver Drain & Sewer Plumbers Do for Me?
At High 5 Plumbing, our Denver drain services and sewer services are backed by the latest tools and technology on the market. We offer cutting-edge innovations that can clean and repair your lines in a way that is minimally invasive and does not greatly disrupt your property. We understand that you have a busy routine, and our goal is to get the job done quickly, while still making sure your drain and sewer lines flow like new again.
Contact us today for services including:
No modern property can functioning without working drain and sewer lines. That’s why it is important to hire an experienced plumber that knows how to make sure you are getting potable drinking water while toxic wastewater is being removed from your property on a daily basis. Luckily, High 5 Plumbing offers all the Denver sewer services and drain services you need to keep your home safe, your family healthy, and your lines in great shape year-round.
High 5 Plumbing Stands By Our Work
At High 5 Plumbing, our core values include honesty, integrity, and respect. We are always looking for new ways to give back to our community, and promise to make sure you get the drain and sewer repairs you need without any dishonest upselling or hidden fees. We also provide flexible financing options, to make our quality services affordable for every customer. When you hire High 5 Plumbing for sewer and drain services in Denver, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting a company that stands by their work, and technicians who take pride in going above and beyond for every customer.
Homeowners across the greater Denver area love High 5 Plumbing because:
- Most Service Repairs Can Be Done in One Day
- Our Technicians Are Trusted and Background-Checked
- We Are a Family-Owned and Operated Company
- We Are Fully Certified and Insured
- We Carry a Range of Money-Saving Specials
- We Provide In-Home and Virtual Estimates for Residential Homeowners
- We Offer 24/7 Emergency Services for Our Club Members!